LDK Healthcare’s vision is that every senior is treated with Love, Decency & Kindness throughout their ageing journey. These three values are at the core of what we do. Our mission is to create Australia’s most loved and innovative seniors’ living villages, and at the same time, provide support options for seniors in the wider community, even if they’re not living in an LDK village.
We understand that most seniors wish to stay in the comfort of their own home for as long as possible, which is why we’ve created the LDK Community Membership. This complimentary membership is for all senior Australians and their loved ones to access information, advice and guidance for planning their life during retirement.
Our Community Membership is focused on supporting its members by providing a range of exclusive benefits to help them navigate their options. These include:
- Access to the ‘LDK Advice Line,’: a free service that provides members with up-to-date information about senior living and care options over the phone.
- Access to our RN breakdown service, where members who are hospitalised can speak with a Registered Nurse either by phone or at their bedside, to best understand their available options.
- Ability to move in early, should you decide to buy an LDK home, if you need to.
- Regular LDK updates on the villages that we’re creating, as well as VIP invitations to LDK open days and events.
- Priority access to short stay respite care in one of our LDK villages.
If you would like to learn more about our Community Membership, please contact us today on 1300 535 000.