Helping you navigate your retirement living and aged care options
As we reach various stages in our lives, we all need to make adjustments. From our first job, our first home, becoming a parent, to later focusing on good health and happiness as we age.
Planning for what lies ahead can be daunting with so many decisions to make. Do I stay in my own home? What will that cost me? Will I be lonely or feel unsafe? What are my options?
At LDK, we support our Community Members in numerous ways to help them prepare for a future that will suit their needs. By providing members with access to our free advisory phone service – the LDK Advice Line – we can help answer many of your questions.
What is the LDK Advice Line?
There are many resources out there to help you understand the options for your retirement and care needs as you age. However, navigating government and service provider websites may leave you with more questions than you started with.
The LDK Advice Line can help you make sense of it all by providing simple personalised advice. Speak to a member of the LDK advisor team to get answers specific to your situation, and help you plan for the future.
What can the LDK Advice Line help you with?
Some questions we can help you with include:
- What options are available if I want to stay in my own home as I age?
- If I want to move, what type of retirement living will best suit my needs?
- How are my care needs assessed under the ‘My Aged Care’ system?
- What are my government funding options?
- How do I access emergency respite care and what will it cost?
- What changes can I expect in the retirement/aged care industry and how will they affect me?
How do I access the LDK Advice Line?
Our Advice Line is available as a free service to all LDK members. Community memberships are available to the broader community with many benefits at no cost to you. Not a Community Member? Join now, it’s free.